Two years after its last season, the dance reality shows Nach Baliye 9 is back on Star Plus on July 19. And, we have the entire scoop from the judges to the contestants right here for you.
is being produced by Salman Khan Production. Earlier on there were a lot of big Bollywood names that were dropped by the media as the tentative judges for the show, including celebrity couple Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput, Tiger Shroff, and Katrina Kaif. But, it is actress Raveena Tandon and choreographer Ahmed Khan that will be judging the Nach Baliye jodis. TV’s favourite entertainer Manish Paul will be hosting the show. Popular TV couple Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya won the last season of Nach Baliye that premiered in 2017.
This year the show has a hatke format as well. Apart from the beautiful jodis that are currently dating and married, Nach Baliye 9 will also see some ex-couples coming together for the competition.
What’s more? The show will have a three-day grand premiere episode, of which Salman Khan will be a key part. At the premiere, this year’s Nach Baliye contestants will be introduced by either a Jodi from a popular Star Plus show or by an ex-Nach Baliye Jodi. Apart from last year’s winners Divyanka and Vivek, the other popular real- and reel-life jobs that will be performing at the premiere episode are – Sanam Johar and Abigail Pandey, Shivangi Joshi and Mohsin Khan, and Dipika Kakar and Karan V Grover. Actress Mouni Roy will also be performing at the premiere of the show.
Here’s a list of Nach Baliye contestants:
- Urvashi Dholakia & Anuj Sachdeva
- Vishal Aditya Singh & Madhurima Tuli
- Shraddha Arya & Alam Makkar
- Rochelle Rao & Keith Sequeira
- Anita Hassanandani & Rohit Reddy
- Shantanu Maheshwari & Nityaami Shirke
- Faisal Khan & Muskan Kataria
- Geeta Phogat & Pawan Kumar
- Vindu Dara Singh & Dina Umarova
- Saurabh Raj Jain & Ridhimma
- Prince Narula and Yuvika Chaudhary
- Aly Goni and Natasa Stankovik